“Next Step Deep” Program
You have completed the first part of our “What’s Next Specialty Program” which included Enriched Air Nitrox so you could stay down longer, Peak Performance Buoyancy so you’re trimmed and balanced in the water, and Underwater Navigation so you can find your way around underwater with ease. Now’s the time to complete your training and add to your adventures. Phase II of the program, includes PADI’s Deep Diver Specialty class and one additional PADI specialty of your choice!
The knowledge and skills you develop during the course vary with the dives. You will learn how to safely dive at deeper depths along with the skills from whatever specialty you select from the list of PADI specialties listed below. Plus, once you have completed both parts of our “What’s Next” we will throw in your Advanced Open Water* certification card as a bonus!
- Knowledge Development Sessions
- Course materials and books ($70 if purchased separately)
- Use of tanks and weights ($50 value)
- 4 Deep Dives plus the dives from the specialty you choose (that could be up to 8 dives!)
- PADI Certification fee for your 2 specialties and your Advanced Open Water Card* if all PADI requirements have been met. ($110 value for all 3 cards)
- Minimum age of 15
- PADI Open Water Diver certified or equivalent
- Completed Phase I of Do Dive In’s “What’s Next Specialty Program” or PADI’s Advanced Open Water program & 3 specialties
- Prior to any in water sessions, return completed the PADI Medical Statement form and have physician approval for diving, if needed
- PADI Deep Diver Specialty manual
- Specialty manual for the specialty of your choice
- Snorkeling equipment (mask,snorkel, fins & boots)
- Scuba equipment (rental available)
- Tanks and weights provided
- Local Course: $369 (does not include equipment or lake entry fees) for PADI Deep Diver Specialty and your choice of EITHER Wreck Diver, Dry Suit** or Search and Recovery, or $325 for Deep Diver plus one of the following specialties: Digital Underwater Photography, Fish ID, Equipment Specialist, or Diver Propulsion Vehicle****
- Tropical Course: $369 (does not include equipment), for PADI Deep Diver Specialty and Wreck Diver Specialty, or $325 for Deep Diver and your choice of one of the following: Boat Diver, Digital Underwater Photography, Drift Diver, Fish ID, Underwater Naturalist & Night Diver***** (location & instructor may determine available specialties)
What’s the Next Step?
After achieving this level of the “Next Step Program”, you can check out any of the remaining PADI specialties, or you might consider the PADI Rescue Diver course. With the five specialties completed in the “Next Step Program” you are well on your way to becoming a PADI Master Scuba Diver!
* All of PADI’s requirements must be met to receive a PADI Advanced Open Water Card. Under Do Dive In’s “Next Step” program you will complete Underwater Navigation, Deep Diver and 3 additional specialties. If you completed both portions of the Program (Level I and Level II) you will satisfy these requirements.
*** Use of DPV included.
**** Student will need to purchase necessary lights and tank markers.