PADI Master Scuba Diver: The Black Belt of Scuba Diving!
Join the best of the best in recreational scuba diving and live the dive life as a PADI Master Scuba Diver. The Master Scuba Diver rating is the highest non professional level in the PADI System of diver education and places you in an elite group of divers who have earned this rating through both significant experience and scuba training. Fewer than two percent of divers ever achieve this rating. When you show your Master Scuba Diver card, people know that you’ve spent significant time underwater in a variety of environments and had your share of dive adventures.
- 12 years old
- PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water (or equivalent rating from another training agency)
- PADI Advanced Open Water, Jr Advanced Open Water diver, or equivalent
- PADI Rescue Diver, Jr Rescue Diver or Equivalent
- Minimum of five PADI Specialty Diver Courses
- Minimum of 50 logged dives
Contact Do Dive In and we’ll be happy to help you build your personalized dive training plan to become a Master Scuba Diver.